Thursday, May 3, 2012

I had started a new crochet bomb in the fall on a bridge here in Whislter, B.C.  First it started with a few colours, not really knowing where is would take me.  Three coulours first, then two more, four more and so on.
the bridge is almost covered now and I have four more rounds of colours lying in wait at home. It gets cold sewing them on at night with this cold snap we are getting, the weather says warmth for this weekend so maybe I will get to finish.
Anyway here is the last photo I took, about a week ago.






I am pretty happy with it, and have had so much wonderful feedback.  I thought there may be a few who do not approve of the addition, but I have had no negative comments as of yet.
Hopefully I will finish in the next couple of days.

I have at least two more bombs ready, just waiting for the appropriate time and conditions.

PEACE.

Hayley

3 comments:

  1. Hello Hayley. My name is Anna and I am in charge of the weekly knit/ crochet night in whistler. Our group is planning some yarn bombing as well and I would love it if you like to collaborate on a few larger projects! let me know! (i sent you a friend request on facebook)

    ReplyDelete