Friday, May 25, 2012

So...  I was featured in both of the local newspapers this week, the Pique and the Question as many of you know already.
I very much appreciate people taking an interest in my creative adventures, this is not at all what I expected.  I was quite happy colouring the world for the love of it and not the fame!
Yarn bombing has been around for many years, I am not in a long shot the first to put some yarn around a structure.  
I do however find it so satisfying to go out at night under the cover of darkness only to be adding more colour to objects, for surprises in the morning!
Here are some shots of my most recent adventures.









Peace

Hayley

3 comments:

  1. i love what you are doing there!! yay to yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Kirstin from Mountain FM, I'd like to chat with you too, if you have a moment! kirstin.ridout@rci.rogers.com or 604-892-6397, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin, I didn't see this until now I will email you!

    ReplyDelete